Silverdene House, has been providing safe and supportive accommodation to people who are establishing themselves in early recovery since 2013. This year we have restructured the programme to provide a more rounded and intensive support package. This includes:
- Regular key working support to develop individuals personal objectives
- Personalised care plans/ reviews
- Weekly recovery groups at the New Leaf Treatment Centre
- Improving lifestyles through person-centred health and well-being support
- Exploring Career prospects training and employment opportunities.
- Assistance with benefits and DWP requirements.
- Empowering individuals to achieve longer-term independent living.
- Family involvement and mediation when required
- Volunteer opportunities and reward
The risks in early recovery are well known, particularly after leaving the bubble of treatment. The Recovery House provides a secure homely environment where the inevitable triggers and pitfalls can be identified, managed and used to promote personal growth and responsibility. Whether through self-referral or via another service, friend or family member, we will arrange a thorough assessment of your living and recovery needs and discuss at length the criteria for admission. For further information check out our Facebook and Instagram pages and call us on 0300 999 0330.
Silverdene House is an attractive semi-detached corner plot property which is located in the popular Kings Heath area of Birmingham. There are great public transport links into Birmingham City centre and surrounding areas, making local facilities and mutual- aid recovery meetings easily accessible.